Job Openings » Content Writer
Content Writerby Delta Tech
Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- Write, proofread and edit online articles, newsletters, white papers, case studies, blog posts, website content ensuring clarity, grammar, spelling, and style.
- Draft email and social copy for content initiatives.
- Conduct research on thought-provoking topics and translate for building and creating IT-related content as per requirements
- Collaborate with design, digital, search and other teams to develop compelling, often unexpected, content plans.
- Ability to keep up with the best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/ industry trends.
- Prepare internal and external communications including press releases.
- Think strategically and brainstorm for creative content ideas.
- Other general office tasks as assigned
- 1 plus year of experience
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Experience in writing blogs, newsletters and articles
- Excellent communication skills
- Identification of trendy topics using various tools
- Must be skilled in writing in a number of different styles/tones
- Good understanding of formatting articles for the web
- Basic knowledge of the IT sector in Nepal (preferred)
- Good time management skills with the ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
We are offering:
- Attractive Salary (No bar for right and deserving candidate)
- Festival Allowances
- Annual Performance Review
- Flexible timings against performance
- Friendly, competitive, and creative working environment
- Refreshment Outing
- Global exposure and growth opportunities
- Accommodation allowances will be given to the candidates outside of Biratnagar.