Job Openings » GoLang Developer
GoLang Developerby Delta Tech
Experience with a full site of Go frameworks and tools
- Writing scalable, reliable, testable, efficient, and maintainable code.
- Translating software requirements into stable, running, high-performance software
- Play a key role in architectural and design decisions, creating an efficient distributed architecture of microservices.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to design, develop, test, release, and improve services.
- Comply with standards, practices, and design principles
- Build scalable and maintainable software
- An analytical approach to what and how
- Good knowledge of the Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms.
- Knowledge of general go rules and channel patterns
- Experience with a full site of Go frameworks and tools
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- Familiarity with version control tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Dependency management tools like Godep, Sltr, etc.
- Go templating language
- Go code generation tools like Stringer
- Popular Go web frameworks like Revel
- Router packages like Gorilla Mux
- Experienced in implementing microservices (using tools and technologies for messaging, RPC, containerization, etc.)
- Experience with SQL / NoSQL databases, ability to write complex queries and optimize them
- Understanding containerization technologies (Docker, RKT, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Basic experience with CI / CD systems (Jenkins, TeamCity, GoCD, Concourse, etc.)
- Basic experience with AWS / Google Cloud
- Above intermediate English proficiency is required.