Job Openings » Sales Executive
Sales Executiveby Delta Tech
Proficient in English speaking and writing. Learn business communication.
- Market research and generating database of potential clients (local and overseas)
- Generate revenue by identifying potential clients and business opportunities.
- Engage in market mapping and generating leads through cold calls. (emails, phone and in person)
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Coordinate the planning and execution of all sales activities
- Meeting and discussing with clients about their product requirements, and following up with them with the project status
- Meeting sales goals
- Work with our team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- At least 1-year experience in business development
- Knowledge of the IT industry.
- Client relationship building and social skills
- Good knowledge of IT, web browsing, and MS Office.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Fluency in English and Nepali (spoken & written).
- Excellent time management skill
- Be independent and self-motivated
- Ability to work in a team with peers
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Capable in dealing with customers
- Good documentation and proposal writing skills
- Attractive Salary (No bar for right and deserving candidate)
- Festival Allowances
- Annual Performance Review
- Flexible timings against performance
- Friendly, competitive, and creative working environment
- Refreshment Outing
- Global exposure and growth opportunities