Job Openings » Software QA Intern
Software QA Internby Delta Tech
Software Life cycle, Software testing, User Interface Testing, Source Control
- Understand the business logic of existing projects
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Able to work under a tight time constraint
- Be passionate about technology trends and all things relates to web and mobile testing
- Knowledge of Database queries
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving
- Perform through regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Fresh college graduates preferable Bachelor in Computer Science or any relevant discipline
- Basic knowledge of Software Manual Testing
- Basic knowledge of Websites, Mobile Applications, Web Applications
- Good verbal and written communication skill.
- Analytical Skills
- Willingness to learn
- Passion for testing.
- A strong desire for quality.