Job Openings » Front End Developer
Front End Developerby Delta Tech
Front End Developer
- Designing websites from scratch
- Create engaging, usable, and effective technical solutions that work to achieve business goals.
- Design and code themes, layouts, and custom designs for various web-based applications.
- Optimize performance of front-end applications, managing JS, JQuery, HTML/HTML5, and CSS file structures within application to optimize page-load performance and code maintainability.
- Emulate existing HTML schemes and create new ones that will integrate well with existing code.
- Develop code that upholds web standards and usability while also being fast and efficient.
- Stay current on the latest in front-end development practices and technology (HTML5, CSS3).
- Collaborate with backend developers and creative designers to create new site features as needed and to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Identifying and resolving technical issues
- More than one year of experience in related field
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering.
- Pixel perfect PSDs to HTML5/CSS3
- Experience in cross-browser compatibility in IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Including Tablets, Phones, etc
- Good hands-on designing software like adobe photoshop, illustrator, fireworks
- Basic knowledge of php and SQL
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Ability to quickly grasp new tools and technology
- Ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines
- Fluency in English
- Excellent team-working skills, hardworking, creative and innovative